The case for investing in continental Europe is backed by:
- Economic pick up and improving market fundamentals
- Attractive relative pricing creating a healthy risk premium over bonds
- Some of the highest total return prospects globally
- Market liquidity and transparency offering safe haven benefits
- Diversification and risk-adjusted performance
The value of investments will fluctuate, which will cause prices to fall as well as rise and investors may not get back the original amount they invested.